RISK PROFILE ASSESSMENT
An Investment Adviser is mandated to assess the risk bearing capacity of its client before giving any advice with respect to securities market. Regulations 16 & 17 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Investment Advisers) Regulations 2013 (“IA Regulations”) provides for Risk Profiling and Suitability Assessment for the client. Reg. 16(b) of the IA Regulations provide for assessing the client’s Ability and Willingness to take risk. Following is the Risk profile assessment in compliance with abovementioned regulation.:
- Whatever amount I am paying or will pay to Drift Financial Services is only on account of Investment advisory Service.
- I am confirming that, I will not pay any amount on account of Investment, Profit Sharing, Demat Handling or Opening, Portfolio Management etc.
- I will trade on the basis of SMS or Executive support and also ensure that whatever trade I am doing is as per SMS provided by Drift Financial. If any trade not matched with Drift SMS than immediately I will inform the same to Drift compliance team.
- I will follow proper Stop Loss, Target, Buy Above and Sell Below - if not follow than I’m responsible for my trade.
- I will not share Demat ID password and any banking detail with Drift Financial Employee.
- I am aware that Investment in Stock, Commodity and Forex market is subject to market risk.
- I have not taken any loan/advances/credit for doing investment in stock/commodity market and paying any service charges to Drift financial Services.
- I am sharing all RPM detail correct & accurate.